3M Versaflo M-106 Faceshield offers respiratory, eye and face (EN166 Medium Impact) protection. The helmet features a comfortable general purpose faceseal for dusts, spraying and chemical processing. M-106 helmet meets the performance requirements (TH2) for this type of product when used with specific 3M Air Delivery Units.
- Lightweight, compact and well-balanced faceshield with a comfortable faceseal for dusts, spraying and chemical processing
- Highly versatile – Integrated protection from a range of respiratory, face, eye and hearing hazards.
- Fully-adjustable suspension that includes textile straps for optimal fit and weight distribution.
- Deflector allows users to direct the airflow inside the headtop for increased control and comfort.
- Visor design combines excellent peripheral and downward vision with good optical clarity.
- Coated Polycarbonate visor provides added chemical and scratch resistance.
- Optional hearing protection 3M PELTOR Helmet-Mounted Earmuff Assembly
- Easy To Maintain – Spare parts and accessories are quick, easy and intuitive to replace
For more information download the 3M Versaflo brochure.
Delivery is free on orders over £275+VAT. For orders under £275+VAT, there will be a delivery charge of £6.50+VAT for non-hazardous and standard sized goods.
We offer next day shipping on most of our products – this applies to orders made before 2.30pm from Monday to Thursday. Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday and across the weekend will be shipped at the earliest time the next working day. As all products are not guaranteed to be in stock, our standard delivery is a 2 – 5 day service (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
We only deliver to UK mainland addresses. Deliveries to other parts of the UK and international locations are possible by prior arrangement, with costs being notified in advance.
Please note that some goods are palletised or marked as hazardous. When delivery takes place, please ensure ample space is available and unloading of the products may also be required (this is due to articulated lorries and the requirement of a forklift to unload the vehicle). Please be aware all palletised goods must be signed for on receipt of the delivery. If you are concerned about the goods you are ordering or possible delivery restrictions, please let us know when the order is placed.