The 3M PELTOR Optime II Ear Muffs for use with the Versaflo M as a helmet attachment option. Developed for demanding noisy environments, particularly suited for noise levels dominated by low to medium frequencies. The sealing rings are filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam. The result is an optimum seal with low contact pressure, which provides agreeable comfort even during long-term use. This product is tested and approved for use with a wide range of industrial safety helmets.
- Modern, stylish slim line cup design
- Liquid sealing rings for improved comfort
- Unique low profile headband design helps maintain constant pressure thus providing confidence in protection
- Large space inside cup helps reduce moisture and heat build-up
- Soft wide cushions helps reduce pressure around the ears and improves comfort and wearability
- Hygiene kit available.
- Easy to understand attenuation symbol to help ensure correct product selection
- Helmet mounted version fits directly to many industrial safety helmets without the need for an adaptor.
Conforms to EN 352-1 H= 34, M= 28, L= 19 and SNR = 30.
Delivery is free on orders over £275+VAT. For orders under £275+VAT, there will be a delivery charge of £6.50+VAT for non-hazardous and standard sized goods.
We offer next day shipping on most of our products – this applies to orders made before 2.30pm from Monday to Thursday. Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday and across the weekend will be shipped at the earliest time the next working day. As all products are not guaranteed to be in stock, our standard delivery is a 2 – 5 day service (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
We only deliver to UK mainland addresses. Deliveries to other parts of the UK and international locations are possible by prior arrangement, with costs being notified in advance.
Please note that some goods are palletised or marked as hazardous. When delivery takes place, please ensure ample space is available and unloading of the products may also be required (this is due to articulated lorries and the requirement of a forklift to unload the vehicle). Please be aware all palletised goods must be signed for on receipt of the delivery. If you are concerned about the goods you are ordering or possible delivery restrictions, please let us know when the order is placed.