These half face masks combine a particulate and carbon filter designed to protect against solid and liquid particles such as dusts and mists, along with organic gases and vapours. An ideal mask for spray painting.
- Elipse twin filter ready to wear half mask
- Latex and silicone free, lightweight TPE face piece that is comfortable to wear for long periods of time
- Low profile filters provide unobstructed field of vision
- Compatible with other PPE safety products including visors and welding helmets
- Elipse A1/P3 masks are approved to European Standard EN140: 1998
Please note this product is marked as a hazardous / over-sized product. Delivery is free on orders over £275+VAT. For orders under £275+VAT, there will be a delivery charge of £34+VAT.
When delivery takes place, please ensure ample space is available and unloading of the products may also be required (this is due to articulated lorries and the requirement of a forklift to unload the vehicle). Please be aware all palletised goods must be signed for on receipt of the delivery. If you are concerned about the goods you are ordering or possible delivery restrictions, please let us know when the order is placed.
We offer next day shipping on most of our products – this applies to orders made before 2.30pm from Monday to Thursday. Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday and across the weekend will be shipped at the earliest time the next working day. As all products are not guaranteed to be in stock, our standard delivery is a 2 – 5 day service (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
We only deliver to UK mainland addresses. Deliveries to other parts of the UK and international locations are possible by prior arrangement, with costs being notified in advance.