Purehold PUSH is a self-cleaning antibacterial door push plate for use on the push side of doors in hospitals, offices, care homes and other commercial spaces.
Using silver technology, the coating combats pathogens deposited onto the surface by users and then works continuously, 24/7. Aimed at reducing cross-contamination from one user to the next, the Purehold PUSH plate is easily installed in under 30 seconds.
Starter Pack Contains: 1 x Back Plate (fixes permanently to door), 1 x Front Panel (replace every 12 months).
- 400mm x 95mm Plate
- Proven in the lab to kill 99.9% of bacteria, using silver technology embedded into push-plate surface (independently tested to ISO 22196).
- Proven in the field to be 96.4% cleaner than standard door surfaces (independently tested).
- Magnetically secured to back plate, the Purehold PUSH can be fitted in less than 30 seconds and requires no tools or experience.
- No chemicals or poisons – simply harmless silver ions.Can help improve hygiene and reduce costly staff sickness & disruption – The annual cost of a Purehold PUSH is less than the cost of even a single days’ basic salary at the Minimum Wage Rate.
- Shelf life of 12 months, with timestrip indicator to prompt replacement when needed.
- Extremely robust and sturdy, with no maintenance required.
- Stylish look to complement your existing Purehold PRO or Purehold PULL handles.
Lab Test – ISO 22196:2011 (measure of antibacterial activity on plastics and other surfaces). Coating was shown to:
Kill 99.99% of E-coli
Kill 99.99% of Staph Aureus
Kill 98.6% of Salmonella
3 door locations selected (Male toilet, female toilet and busy canteen)
Stainless steel door handles provided benchmark
2 swabs taken from each door handle trialled
3 separate field trials undertaken
Purehold Antibacterial coating showed to be 96.4% (on average) cleaner than stainless steel
Due to the hygienic nature of masks, we must stress that we are unable to accept returns on mask products or other disposable goods such as gloves and coveralls. This is for customers safety now and in the future.Delivery is free on orders over £275+VAT. For orders under £275+VAT, there will be a delivery charge of £5.95+VAT for non-hazardous and standard sized goods, and £45+VAT will be charged for hazardous goods or those that must be delivered on a pallet.
Delivery will be made to the address on your account, unless an alternative address is specified when placing the order. Please note, we only deliver to UK mainland addresses at our standard rates, other locations are charged at cost price; Scottish Highlands & Isle of Wight = £14.00+VAT, Scottish Offshore & Northern Ireland = £25.00+VAT, Channel Isles & Isle of Man = £32.50+VAT. Deliveries to other parts of the UK and international locations are possible by prior arrangement, with costs being notified in advance. Please note we are constantly reviewing our couriers, prices and location rules to offer the best deal.
We offer next day shipping on most of our products – this applies to orders made before 2.30pm from Monday to Thursday. Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday and across the weekend will be shipped at the earliest time the next working day. As all products are not guaranteed to be in stock, our standard delivery is a 2 – 5 day service (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
Please note that some goods are palletised or marked as hazardous. When delivery takes place, please ensure ample space is available and unloading of the products may also be required (this is due to articulated lorries and the requirement of a forklift to unload the vehicle). Please be aware all palletised goods must be signed for on receipt of the delivery. If you are concerned about the goods you are ordering or possible delivery restrictions, please let us know when the order is placed.