VENUS V-410-SLV FFP1 Fold Flat style Valved Respirator
EN 149:2001 Approved
Features & Benefits
Fold Flat Design
– Offers convenient storage and portability prior to use.
– Lightweight construction promotes greater wearer comfort.
– Each layer with a function of viz. Pre-filter, fine filter & skin comfort cover media .
– Easier to breathe through the filter media.
Coloured Metal Nose Clip
– Easy identification of filter class.
– Tight fit yet comfortable.
One way exhalation vent valve
– For comfort in hot & humid condition.
Latex free braided textile elastic
– Long life, skin friendly, does not deform in high temperature.
Elastic sewed out side filter area
– No Puncture on filter.
– Sewn does not snap / break, no metal fasteners.
Unique adjuster beads
– Gives snug fit yet relives strap pressure.
Suggested Industries & Application
Bagging, Cement, Ceramics, Coal Industries,
Construction, Distillation & Breweries, Drilling,
Dyes & Dyestuffs, Ferrous & Non-ferrous
Metallurgical industries, Grinding, Glass Etching,
Grinding, Paper processing, Sweeping, Textile,
Tyre, Tobacco processing, Woodworking, etc.
Hygienic Individual packing
– To prevent from contamination during storage.
– Colour : White
– Weight :Below 18 gms
– Meets requirements of EN 149:2001 standards
Use For :
– Solids particles & non oil based Liquids particles from sprays – tested for mean particle size of 0.6 microns.
– Liquids or oil based particles – tested for mean particle size 0.4 micron.
Use Limitation :
If the respirator becomes soiled, damaged or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area and replace the respirator.