The 3M Aura 9322+ FFP2 dust masks provide respiratory protection against moderate levels of fine dusts and mists.
- New Model 3M Aura 9322+ Dust Mask
- Three-panel design for improved comfort, fit and communication
- Reliable, effective protection against fine particulates
- 3M Cool Flow valve reduces heat build-up to offer comfortable protection, particularly in hot and humid conditions
- Individually packed, foldable design prevent contamination before use and allows easy storage
- Soft inner cover-web for greater comfort against the skin
- Even-tensioned straps relieve pressure for a comfortable and secure fit
- Blue colour coded straps denoting FFP2 protection level
- Maximum use level: Assigned Protection Factor: 10 x WEL (Nominal Protection Factor 12 x WEL)
For more information download the 3M Aura 9322 technical data sheet.
Due to the hygienic nature of masks, we must stress that we are unable to accept returns on mask products or other disposable goods such as gloves and coveralls. This is for customers safety now and in the future.
Delivery is free on orders over £300+VAT. For orders under £300+VAT, there will be a delivery charge of £5.95+VAT for non-hazardous and standard sized goods, and £50+VAT will be charged for hazardous goods or those that must be delivered on a pallet.
Delivery will be made to the address on your account, unless an alternative address is specified when placing the order. Please note, we only deliver to UK mainland addresses at our standard rates, other locations are charged at cost price; Scottish Highlands & Isle of Wight = £15.00+VAT. Deliveries to other parts of the UK and international locations are possible by prior arrangement, with costs being notified in advance. Please note we are constantly reviewing our couriers, prices and location rules to offer the best deal.
We offer next day shipping on most of our products – this applies to orders made before 2.30pm from Monday to Thursday. Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday and across the weekend will be shipped at the earliest time the next working day. As all products are not guaranteed to be in stock, our standard delivery is a 2 – 5 day service (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
Please note that some goods are palletised or marked as hazardous. When delivery takes place, please ensure ample space is available and unloading of the products may also be required (this is due to articulated lorries and the requirement of a forklift to unload the vehicle). Please be aware all palletised goods must be signed for on receipt of the delivery. If you are concerned about the goods you are ordering or possible delivery restrictions, please let us know when the order is placed.