Cyclex Disinfectant from Kilco is an effective product to fight organisms which are responsible for Coccidiosis and Cryptosporidium within poultry, pigs, cattle, sheep and goats. Cyclex is a Chlorocresol based disinfectant which is clinically proven to defend against oocysts which are directly responsible for Coccidiosis and Cryptosporidium.
Kilco Cyclex Disinfectant Benefits
- Fights Cryptosporidium and Coccidiosis – the most expensive disease in the Poultry industry
- Clinically proven defence against oocysts
- Easy to mix and apply solution
- Chlorocresol based disinfectant
- Quat and Cyanuric Acid Free
- Pack Size – 25 Litres
Cyclex Disinfectant Recommended Usage
Once gross soiling is removed and surfaces have been thoroughly cleaned, rinse surfaces with clean water and leave to dry before applying Cyclex. Apply a 3% v/v dilution via a spray or foaming device at a rate of 0.3L per m2 and cover all surfaces in the building as appropriate. Allow a contact time of 4 hours.