Larvenol is an insect growth regulator by Lodi. Containing S-Methoprene Larvenol is aimed at use in poultry and livestock housing. Larvenol is applied as a granule directly onto the muck or any area where flies and maggots are breeding. Larvenol will ensure that the larvae can’t develop into adult flies and will control an infestation before it starts.
Larvenol is a specialist IGR designed with a progressive release formula to control maggots and larvae in calf/animal rearing and livestock premises. Indoor and outdoor use. Potentially effective up to 8 weeks depending on the use and infestation. The constant presence of S-Methoprene during the cycle inhibits flies from maturing.
Lodi Larvenol Larvicide RTU Features
- New unique active to UK on-farm fly control
- For use in poultry and livestock housing including calf/animal rearing pens Granules applied directly onto muck or where flies are breeding
- Easy to apply – application rate: 30 g/m2
- Insect growth regulator controls an infestation before it starts
- Effective up to 8 weeks – stop larvae developing into adult flies
- 20kg tubs
- HSE: 9980
- Active: 0.4% S-Methoprene