This test strip measures residual chlorine from 0-10ppm in increments of 0-0.5-1-3-5-10 in just seconds making it ideal for detecting trace levels of free chlorine. It is accurate within 5-10% of reading the colour scale.
- Remove one test strip from the vial, being careful not to touch the test pad with your fingers.
- Dip the test strip into the solution being tested for 2 seconds.
- Alternatively, place a drop of deionized water on the indicator pad of the test strip, and press the pad firmly against food handling equipment, tables, or even the skin of fruit and vegetables themselves.
- Remove and shake off any excess liquid.
- Compare to the colour chart after 30 seconds.