Virkon S sachets are convenient, pre-measured 50g doses of the DEFRA approved, powdered disinfectant – one of the UK’s most popular.
Lanxess Virkon S sachets (formerly known as DuPont), dissolve the contents of one Virkon S 50g sachet in 5 litres of water to make a 1% solution.
Virkon S sachets features and benefits:
- Defra approved for Foot and Mouth Disease, Swine Vesicular Disease, Diseases of Poultry and General Orders
- Pre-measured dose
- Independently proven effective against viral, bacterial and fungal disease causing organisms
- A 1% solution of Virkon S is independently proven to kill bacteria with contact times as low as five minutes and the tough to kill parvovirus in ten minutes or less
- Surface, equipment, vehicle, footdip, water delivery system and aerial disinfection
- Effective on porous surfaces, in hard water, at low temperatures and in the presence of organic challenge
- Readily soluble in tap water, Virkon S dissolves into a pink solution
Also available in bulk Virkon S Powder.
Did you know that DuPont Virkon S Sachets has been re-branded to Lanxess Virkon S Sachets? Don’t worry, everything is the same apart from the label. If you wish to read more, please head over to our farming blog.
Download the Virkon S safety data sheet.
Delivery is free on orders over £275+VAT. For orders under £275+VAT, there will be a delivery charge of £5.95+VAT for non-hazardous and standard sized goods, and £45+VAT will be charged for hazardous goods or those that must be delivered on a pallet.
Delivery will be made to the address on your account, unless an alternative address is specified when placing the order. Please note, we only deliver to UK mainland addresses at our standard rates, other locations are charged at cost price; Scottish Highlands & Isle of Wight = £14.00+VAT, Scottish Offshore & Northern Ireland = £25.00+VAT, Channel Isles & Isle of Man = £32.50+VAT. Deliveries to other parts of the UK and international locations are possible by prior arrangement, with costs being notified in advance. Please note we are constantly reviewing our couriers, prices and location rules to offer the best deal.
We offer next day shipping on most of our products – this applies to orders made before 2.30pm from Monday to Thursday. Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday and across the weekend will be shipped at the earliest time the next working day. As all products are not guaranteed to be in stock, our standard delivery is a 2 – 5 day service (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
Please note that some goods are palletised or marked as hazardous. When delivery takes place, please ensure ample space is available and unloading of the products may also be required (this is due to articulated lorries and the requirement of a forklift to unload the vehicle). Please be aware all palletised goods must be signed for on receipt of the delivery. If you are concerned about the goods you are ordering or possible delivery restrictions, please let us know when the order is placed.