Virkon S sachets are convenient, pre-measured 50g doses of the DEFRA approved, powdered disinfectant – one of the UK’s most popular.
Lanxess Virkon S sachets (formerly known as DuPont), dissolve the contents of one Virkon S 50g sachet in 5 litres of water to make a 1% solution.
Virkon S sachets features and benefits:
- Defra approved for Foot and Mouth Disease, Swine Vesicular Disease, Diseases of Poultry and General Orders
- Pre-measured dose
- Independently proven effective against viral, bacterial and fungal disease causing organisms
- A 1% solution of Virkon S is independently proven to kill bacteria with contact times as low as five minutes and the tough to kill parvovirus in ten minutes or less
- Surface, equipment, vehicle, footdip, water delivery system and aerial disinfection
- Effective on porous surfaces, in hard water, at low temperatures and in the presence of organic challenge
- Readily soluble in tap water, Virkon S dissolves into a pink solution
Also available in bulk Virkon S Powder.
Did you know that DuPont Virkon S Sachets has been re-branded to Lanxess Virkon S Sachets? Don’t worry, everything is the same apart from the label. If you wish to read more, please head over to our farming blog.
Download the Virkon S safety data sheet.