ProPellet (20KG) is a complete supplement for your horse in one simple daily dose. The comprehensive formula is highly palatable and is suitable for horses of all ages.
ProPellets aids with:
- Gut Health & Digestion
- Prebiotics and probiotics stabilise and improve the microflora in the hindgut
- Unique buffering effect of calcified seaweed reduces the impact of gastric acid
- Designed for optimal mineral absorption
- Supports digestive health, which impacts on all other areas.
- Condition & Weight Retention
- High energy protein aids weight gain & retention
- Omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids provide non-heating* energy and enhance coat condition
- Improves digestive health, which leads to improved condition
- A source of important amino acids methionine, threonine, lysine, valine, isoleucine and leucine.
- Muscle Heath & Recovery
- Low in starch and sugar
- Contains electrolytes
- Amino acids support repair of bone, muscle and connective tissue following exertion
- Vitamin E and selenium help repair damage from racing and training.
- Bone & Hoof Health
- Slow release of calcium, magnesium and zinc
- Vitamin D facilitates the uptake of calcium into bone
- Provides essential amino acids to support bone development
- Industry recommended levels of biotin added, for improved hoof health.
- Immune System
- Contains the vitally important amino acid lysine
- Vitamin C, D and E support immune system function
- Added trace elements selenium, zinc and copper provide additional immune support
- With added omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids to support immune response.
- Stress Reduction
- Improved digestive health supports gut comfort and reduces behavioural response
- Magnesium helps to keep the horse calm and stress free
- Low levels of starch and sugar avoid ‘heating’*
- Contains vitamins B1 and B6 and tryptophan.
No matter if you are a trainer, stud, dressage or a hobbiest then ProPellet is the horse supplement for you and your animal.
Usage: 200 grams per dose, one dose per day.
For more information & ingredients please download the product label.
*A non-heating feed is one that is less likely to produce excitable behaviour in some horses and ponies when fed at the recommended rate.