Ultimate UC Air UC-P2V FFP2 Cupped Dust Masks will protect the wearer from inhaling moderate levels of fine dust and oil or water based mists.
Benefits of Ultimate UC Air UC-P2V FFP2 Dust Masks
- Cupped FFP2 dust mask
- 20 dust masks per pack
- Fully UK certified to EN149:2001 +A1:2009
- Adjustable nose bridge with foam seal
- Exhalation valve to reduce heat build up within the mask
Respiratory protection is only effective if correctly selected, fitted and worn for the complete period of exposure to hazards – Read ALL instructions and warnings carefully before use.
- Hold the mask in hand with the metal nose-piece up. Allow headband to hang freely and gently open mask.
- Position the mask under the chin covering mouth and nose and pull the headband over the head and position behind head.
- Press soft metal nose-piece to conform snugly around the nose.
- To check fit, cup both hands over the mask and exhale vigorously. If air flows around nose, tighten the nose-piece. If air leaks around the edge, reposition the headband for better fit. Retest the seal and repeat the procedure until the mask is sealed properly.
The length of time this respirator can be used depends on contaminants present but should not exceed one shift. The respirator should be replaced sooner if breathing becomes difficult or if the user notices any irritation, taste or smell.
This mask meets the requirements of EN149:2001 FFP2 and offers protection against non-toxic and and low-to-average toxicity solid and liquid aerosols (e.g. oil-mists) in concentrations up to 12 x MAC/OEL/TLV or 10 x APF.
For more information download the UC-P2V technical data sheet.