These small size FFP3 dust masks give high level protection aganist fine toxic dusts mists and fumes.
- FFP3 dust mask with pleated filter technology: 260% more filter surface area
- A small sized dust mask
- Significantly reduced breathing resistance
- High filter capacity, longer usage time
- DuraMesh®: strong and durable structure, keeps the mask in shape
- ActivForm®: no nose clip needed
- Comfortable nose seal
- Loop strap with clip for quick, simple and safe on and off
- Tested and certified to EN 149:2001+A1:2009.
For more information download the Moldex 3250 technical data sheet.
Delivery is free on orders over £275+VAT. For orders under £275+VAT, there will be a delivery charge of £6.50+VAT for non-hazardous and standard sized goods.
We offer next day shipping on most of our products – this applies to orders made before 2.30pm from Monday to Thursday. Orders placed after 2.30pm on a Friday and across the weekend will be shipped at the earliest time the next working day. As all products are not guaranteed to be in stock, our standard delivery is a 2 – 5 day service (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
We only deliver to UK mainland addresses. Deliveries to other parts of the UK and international locations are possible by prior arrangement, with costs being notified in advance.
Please note that some goods are palletised or marked as hazardous. When delivery takes place, please ensure ample space is available and unloading of the products may also be required (this is due to articulated lorries and the requirement of a forklift to unload the vehicle). Please be aware all palletised goods must be signed for on receipt of the delivery. If you are concerned about the goods you are ordering or possible delivery restrictions, please let us know when the order is placed.