Moldex 9000 Series Full Face Mask & Respirator offers innovative product design which is extremely light weight, comfortable, easy to maintain and handle / wear for long periods of time.
Moldex 9000 Series Respirator Mask are made of soft TPE material which is gentle on the skin without sacrificing on quality and wear with it being one of the longer lasting masks on the market, providing protection for the whole face. Full face masks fulfil higher requirements in terms of seal compared to Half Masks.
Key Benefits of the Moldex 9000 Series Full Face Mask & Respirator
- Lightweight full face mask, weights only 360g
- Frameless panoramic lens
- Fulfils the high requirements of class 2
- Mask body made of soft, TPE material which is gentle on the skin
- Easy access, easy to remove
- Easy maintenance and cleaning without tools
- With EasyLock® filter system: for simple filter changes
- No additional adapters or parts necessary
- Also available with EN 148-1 connectors
- Tested and certified to EN 136:1998 CL2
The Moldex 9000 Full Face Respirator is designed to be used with a number of different filters to match various environments and particle removal; from workshops to construction sites and everything in-between.
Depending on your safety needs the Moldex 9000 Series Mask has a large range of filters (11 in total), these include:
P3 partial filters (9030) for hardwood sanding and asbestos removal
A1B1E1K1 gas and vapour filters (9400) for working with solvents and acids.
Or view all Moldex Mask Filters.